Friday 5 April 2013

Disorganised February and March!


Thank you all so much for your kind comments on my last couple of posts.  The last few weeks have been rather difficult and I've found it hard to keep up with my blog and all my blogland friends, so much so that I have only yesterday managed to create my February and March scrapbook pages.  Believe me, sorting out all my photos and fitting them into those little squares, although not a difficult task, is very time consuming - and time at my laptop has not been easy to find recently.


Something I absolutely hate about Windows is the way it imports my photos in such an apparently disorganised and haphazard way I can never find them again.  Of course its probably the way I've set it up and is therefore entirely my own fault, but as far as I am concerned earlier versions have been much easier to navigate and control.

Anyway, I'm determined to be more organised from now on and have tried to make it easier for myself by spending time searching out photos and putting them into monthly files so that hopefully I can find them quickly when its time to put together my April scrapbook page.  Famous last words!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts with all those beautiful photos. Don't stress too much about it. You are doing a great job. Thanks for sharing your side of the world with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo pages are wonderful! thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails