Thursday 9 May 2013

Bits and pieces


As I'm sure you are aware, crafters just hate to throw anything away and I'm no exception - as a single glance into my craft space will confirm.  I keep the teeny tiniest scraps of fabric and felt - especially the left over bits of the old embroidered linens I have been turning into scented sachets for my craft fairs.  I've been experimenting with the tiny embroideries as brooches and made this little collection over the last couple of days. 


And these little peace brooches are a perfect use for those tiny bits of vintage printed fabric I hoard too.  I often browse through the dies sections in my favourite on-line shops for inspiration and thought this set of two peace signs from MFT Die-namics would be useful.  The smaller of the two dies makes a sweet little brooch.

Thank you all for continuing to visit and your lovely comments.  They really do encourage me in my crafty endeavours!

7 comments:

  1. Those brooches are lovely
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so innovative Ann. Your crafty creations are a constant inspiration to me. I really hope that you do well with your broocheS. They are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little embroidered linen brooches are so pretty. LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of using up your snippets and I thought I was the only one who kept even the smallest amount of felt pieces. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous makes as always. I've been catching up with your blog,I spent Earth day at a fair in Santa Barbara! Your village fair looks lovely, we never seem to have any that look that good with such good items for sale.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little brooches are gorgeous Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks great, as usual, with lots of attention for the tiniest details - but those peace brooches are sooooo cool, Ann! There's still a little rebel in you, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails