Friday 13 December 2013

Twelve Craft Days of Christmas - On the first day.....


If you've got it - flaunt it I say!  Let me explain - I'm talking about beautiful stamps and I've bought some gorgeous Christmas stamps this year from Claire at Waltzingmouse Stamps.  This set, Folk Art Christmas Additions, has to be my favourite and of the four images in the set the Reindeer is definitely the star.  And when I say flaunt it, I mean show it off - as far as I'm concerned it needs nothing else to make a perfect Scandinavian style Christmas card. 


I've used a 4 inch square plain white card blank, Festive Berries Distress Ink, and a simple sentiment.  The only embellishment I've added is a bit of glitter with a Clear Star Sakura Gelly Roll pen on the floral decoration - hard to see in the photo I'm afraid but it does add to the Christmassy feel.  I've also made gift tags in the same style using ready made stationery luggage labels.  Couldn't be easier if you are short of time..... and as always I'm short of time!


Well, its 12 days till Christmas and I want to try and post something on each of the 12 days.  It may not be something I've created every day but I hope it will be something either interesting, beautiful or inspiring and preferably all three.  Hope to see you here this time tomorrow!  Ho, ho, ho!


5 comments:

  1. Oh Ann they are adorable, i went to her shop. Maybe i will bu them to make som Christmascards. I also loverthe ink younuse, where could i buy that? i just thought these days that next year inwant to do another 12 days or 20 days before Christmas with handmade ideas. I did it two years ago. Maybe i will start tonight, linking to your blog and do 12 days this year. Yep i do it immediately. Thanks so much for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so much better to give than store bought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I really must make my own Christmas cards next year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect in their CAS style. Love the simple tags too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails