Thursday 22 January 2015

Sparkle, sparkle, glitter, glitter, shine, shine!


More Sparkle and Shine - last Saturday my sister and I had a lovely time playing with glittery of all types at a workshop run by my crafty friend Sarah, alias The Newspaper Lady.  Sarah has recently opened The Coach House, a really perfect little building next to her home as a craft workshop and already has a string of interesting workshops/courses on the calendar.


I don't really know what's come over me as I've never liked shiny and glittery before but I think 2015 is going to be its year at my craft desk! 


Perhaps I've been influenced by the very sparkly sunset we watched from Talacre Beach at the New Year.  It was a beautiful but very cold day and as the sun got lower in the sky absolutely everything started to shine.


And as we were driving away we saw the pink moon rising turning even ugly industrial Deeside and a distant Liverpool into a shining spectacle.



2 comments:

  1. Stunning photos Ann. I could do with some sparkle and shine in my life right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your glittery paper looks interesting. Beautiful sunset pictures. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails