Saturday 14 February 2015

Punny Valentine


I notice the US custom of giving Valentine tokens to all and sundry creeping in on this side of the Atlantic too.  The tradition of sending an anonymous card to someone you have amour for but are too shy to tell seems to be slipping away I feel. 


But we crafters never miss an opportunity to 'make' so I got out these quirky children's stamps I bought on a visit to France a while ago and paired them up with suitable sentiments I found in my stamp collection - My Punny Valentine and On the Farm both from Papertrey Ink.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. x

4 comments:

  1. I had a lovely heart shaped gift tag on a heart shaped gift today! Can you guess where it came from?! I'll be writing a proper Thank you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work Ann! I received a lovely wooden heart today from a dear blogging friend and have sent you an email! I like how you have combined the children's stamps with the sentiments from your other sets. I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Give yourself a valentine hug from me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll never guess Ann but I also received a gorgeous wooden heart today!!
    Thank you so much - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all very welcome - and I'm very pleased they arrived on the right day! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails